Monday, May 16, 2011

Teddy bears aren't stupid.


**R1 = Rena, R2 = Rex.
r1- "Hey bubby :3"
r2 - "Go away brat."
r1 - "NO!"
r2 - "okay then, I'll go get mom."
r1 - "fine."

Being only five, it was easy to threaten a younger sibling with your parents...MUCH EASIER. Rex--being my older brother--never really enjoyed my company... so I thought of a plan, something that he would enjoy...
r1 - "Hey, Rex i brought some dollies and teddy bears, maybe you'd like to play with them too, they are fun to play with, this is Jillia--"
r2 - "Rena, I don't wanna play with your stupid teddy bears, and dumb dollies, go play in your room by yourself, your no fun, now go away."

That, brought tears to my eyes, and made me VERY upset. I hated Rex, I hated him more than I ever have right at that moment, I did something very bad...

r1 - "I HATE YOU!"... and I smashed his T.V screen, and game system.
r2 - "RENA! NO!!!!!"
r1 - "NEVER EVER CALL ME NO FUN, AND BORING, AND DON'T CALL TEDDY BEAR STUPID, OR JILLIAN! THEY'RE BETTER THAN YOU I LOVE THEM MORE THAN YOU, I HATE YOU!"
r2 - "...you hate me?"
r1 - "...yes. I hate you. Your the worse bubby ever."
r2 - "oh Rena! I'm sorry!"
r1 - "I gave you lots of chances to be a good bubby, but you took them and swallowed them, you yelled and screamed, and ... i hate you."

That's when I really felt good, I told him I hated him, and he shriveled up like a little itsy bitsy spider on the wall. I hated him, and I still do.

No comments:

Post a Comment